Big 24lbs cat jumped on my belly. Will I be okay? 35 wks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think the real question is, why on earth do you have a 25lb cat!? Put that thing on a diet! I'm sure everything will be ok though, for you and baby anyways, I don't know about the cat!
    Anonymous

• LOL the cat is on a diet. A special damn $17 a bag of catfood diet prescribed by our vet.... He has been on it for 3 months.. LOL 24lbs is him skinny
    Anonymous

• I thought the 24 pound cat was funny also. Dang.

The baby is protected in there. Since your water didn't break and you aren't bleeding, I'm sure you would mention that, I don't think you need to worry.

You can have sex at 35 weeks and I think that could be as traumatic as a 24 pound cat jumping on you! Lets hope the cat has some grace and it wasn't like a rock falling on you.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• cat r gross
    Anonymous

• Haha anon 27 is gross
    Anonymous

• I'm assuming this is your first baby, because those of us with toddlers are used to constantly being jumped on! lol. It's fine. Unless you are in pain or bleeding there is nothing to worry about.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• both my cats were use to walking on my stomach before i was preggers so when i was preggers they didnt know the difference and still did it and my 2 month old is fine lol
    kelsbug05

Answer by kelsbug05 at 10:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009