catholics

I wanted to BUMP
I was the Anon who posted the question
Catholics what are your thoughts?Please watch this 8 min video and comment GOD BLESS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91eyVb1uj8s
I wanted to let you know that I wasn't at all trying to upset you, the man who did the video was catholic and he knows what he is talking about when it comes to catholicism
read my replies to your posts and please take a few minutes to actually watch the video b4 you reply to it. my questions are
do you really think I hate you? and after actually watching the video what are your thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• here are my replies to all of you... please take them out of Love even though they may seem a bit harsh...pray before you watch and reply pray that the Word of God will speak to you.
    Anonymous

• MY REPLIES THAT ARE ALSO IN THAT QUESTION
    OP HERE THANKS ANONS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, CATHOLIC LADIES I DON'T HATE YOU I LOVE YOU THAT'S WHY I AM SHOWING YOU THE TRUTH BUT I CAN ALMOST GUARANTEE THAT OUT OF YOUR OWN STUBBORNESS YOU NEVER EVEN WATCHED THE QUICK VIDEO....WHEN YOU ARE ON JUDGEMENT DAY AND GOD ASKS YOU WHY YOU REJECTED HIS WORD FOR A MAN MADE FALSE DOCTRINE...WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY " I WAS TOO BUSY TO OPEN YOUR WORD FOR MY SELF SO I JUST FOLLOWED THE PRIESTS AND TRADITIONS OR I WAS JUST TOO STUBBORN TO LET ANYBODY TELL ME OTHERWISE"WAKE UP LADIES YOU ARE A HUGE PART OF THE MASS WALKING THE PATH THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION AND I AM MERELY TRYING TO SHOW YOU THE WAY OUT. AND YOU HATE ME FOR THIS
    Anonymous

• OP again you wonder why we post anon you ladies will rip us to shreds...you stalk people on here going from ? to ? talking crap until people who believe like us don't come on here anymore,but we are the hateful ones. Look there are way more catholics false christians atheists and all other belief systems in the world.and only a few of us who believe the Bible literally and trust it's words 100% w/o somebody else having to interpret it's words to fit their beliefs. If you ask God to show you the truth and trust him then open a KJV bible He will show you the truth...Matthew 7:13“Enter by the narrow gate; for wide isthe gate and broad isthe way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. 14Because[a]narrow isthe gate and difficult isthe way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
    Anonymous

• OP again read that verse again open your hearts and eyes let God's Word speak to you.there are way more catholics in the world than any other christian denomination MANY will follow the path that leads to destruction and FEW who find the narrow path. that alone should tell you that you are on the wrong path. Please Listen to God's Word this will be the wisest choice you ever make. roman catholicism is the largest christian denomination in the world.
    Anonymous

• This is creepy. Get over yourself woman. Quit trying to shove things down peoples throats, they do not care.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• so not like Jesus would do.
    Anonymous

• so not like Jesus would do.
    So he would lie to us is that what you are saying
    Anonymous

• sleep

Anonymous

• hahah you gonna show how pathetic you are
    Anonymous

• OP, Why did you leave your other thread and repost all your replies here? You should not of done that. That is a little weird. And, you had other people posting in agreement with you for encouragement and support, but you separated yourself from us. Why did you separate yourself from your supporters?
    Anonymous