could i be pregnant?

ok so my last period started around Novembar 6th or 7th. and lasted about 4-5 days. i had sex the week after on the 13 and again on the 20th today i started feeling sick to my stomach it lasted all day and i had crapms, not bad ones. now i am spotting. i think, its not like a full period and im not due for another one until next month... could i be pregnant? is this possibly implantation bleeding?

i have never been pregnant before, so i dont really know what to expect, and i have been reading a lot online. i just want to know what you think.

Emmi4him

Asked by Emmi4him at 7:29 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• So you are due for a period around the 5th or so right? I would say wait until then and take a test. You just might be!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• www.thepregnancytester.com
    Anonymous

• the link for pregnancy tester website is rediculous
    MrsMathis

Answer by MrsMathis at 9:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Lol. I have seen that site before. Its just a joke. Someone was just being a smart ass.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• lol i actually got all excited, thinking the scanner could tell i was pregnant. i'm so silly. how in the heck could a website scan my body and say i was pregnant.
    Emmi4him, I hope that you are PG. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant for the 1st time also. I am feeling a little "funny" with strange cramps in my lower abdomen, almost like period cramps, but not really. it isn't time for my period yet, expecting it around the 10th of Dec, but i recently stopped BCP. I want to take a HPT but feel like it might be too early.
    Emmi, I'm right there with you trying to read everything online I can find. I'm glad I joined cafemom, it looks like it will be very helpful
    MrsMathis

Answer by MrsMathis at 9:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• so i tried the pregnancy tester.. lol its fake duh! but said i was. lol. im so anxious about it, i want to be. i can hardly wait until the 5th to test! =]
    Emmi4him

Answer by Emmi4him at 11:05 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• lol did yours say that michael jackson was the baby's daddy like mine did? lol
    MrsMathis

Answer by MrsMathis at 11:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2009