What is the one toy that I NEED to buy my 16 month old son for Christmas?

He is very active! We are trying to encourage verbal skills now that he has mastered motor skills.

KurgansMom

Asked by KurgansMom at 7:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• TAG Jr reading system from Leapfrog or Signing Time videos.
    Anonymous

• For a boy I say something hands on. My son is now 6 and when he was 18mos old we got him a small tool bench, a basket ball hoop, mega blocks with cars ( he loved this gift!) They have much cooler boy toys now though!!!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• ANY TOYS THAT SEEM LIKE HE CA PLAY WITH IT FOREVER LIKE TOOLS LOL TEHY ARE ADORABLE . LEAPFROG HAS GREAT LEARNING STUFF BUT I DONT THIN HE'LL WANT TO PLAY WITH IT FOR MORE THAN 5 MINS LOL
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Boys love kitchen sets but not sure you could convince your hubby he needs it, but all little kids love playing with kitchen sets. He could grow into it and you can add accessories later.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2009