Husband doesn't seem interested any more

I just had my daughter 3 months ago. Before I had her we had a great sex life. Even thru 9 months of pregnancy. Where there's a will there's a way I guess! Now that I've had her we only have sex once a week. Before was 5 or 6 times. I try but there is always some kind of excuse. Any ideas what is going on and how to get going again??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• If you aren't on birth control, maybe he's just afraid of getting you pregnant again.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Im on birth control. He's aware of the fact. That shouldnt be the reason. Thanks for the idea though!
    Anonymous

• My husband didn't have sex with me much about the first 6 months after me having a baby. We're pretty open with each other and he told me it was because it freaked him out a little seeing a baby come outta there! LMAO No problems anymore though ;-p BTW when I had my second kid it didn't take him nearly as long to get over it.
    babymomma0306

Answer by babymomma0306 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2009