free samples

Hello,

I am confused i am expecting my first January 6th. My first due date was december 15th then January 6th.. so who knows. I signed up at all the sites for free formula samples and diaper samples a while back... when i knew when i would be due. Some sites i put december 15th as that is what i was originally told. Then later some for January. I have being looking around posts and some people say they get tons of stuff, i however have gotten a package with one diaper in it and that is all. If the companies have the originally december wouldnt you think i would have gotten alot? What do you all think......

kristie

mommy2b1610

Asked by mommy2b1610 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try this web site i have gotton a few big cans of formula but have only gotton one dipar also...

http://yesall4free.com/
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:09 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I remember when I was pregnant I signed up for everything! I got samples even after I delivered. I think if I remember correctly they started coming about 2 weeks before.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 8:15 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Breastfeed and you will save so much money and you won't need free stuff. Don't get any formula, bottles, or pacifiers so you aren't tempted to use them. Virtually all women can breastfeed. Breastfeed within the first hour after birth, don't let anyone give your baby artificial nipples, room in with your baby at the hospital, and nurse frequently and your chances are overwhelming that you will be able to breastfeed without any problems. Your baby will need nothing but breastfeeding until 6 months.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Don't listen to Gailll, Do what you choose is right for you and your child. If you want to formula feed go for it and don't feel bad about it.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 8:25 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• thanks for all the answers, its weird cause i signed my sister up when she was first pregnant with my niece like a year ago and she got everything right away... every little bit helps so hopefully i will get stuff.
    mommy2b1610

Answer by mommy2b1610 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• If it helps I googled all kind of baby sites and every one of them I signed up for stuff. I filled out postcards at the OB, I did a mom to be thing at the grocery store, I signed up for formula coupons through the formula companies.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 8:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I know i got a lot of free stuff, maybe your signing up on the wrong sites? Or call em and ask for samples, tell them your on the fence about what products you want to use... good luck, just wait it out...? btw my daughter was suppose to be born on jan.6 st and then the 8th and then the 6th! She came on the 10th
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:42 PM on Nov. 22, 2009