problems

anyone else fight/argue witth their husband ALL the time...its like we are ok for 1/3 of the day and te other 2/3 we argue... im so fricken tired of this shit..lately im more in the attitude of"i dont give a damn" because i hate being a hypocrite..as to where hes always trying to hug me like we are ok....any one else lie this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We go through cycles. Sometimes we do fight a lot. Or maybe it's more that I yell at him. He thinks he's always in trouble. I think he works at pushing my buttons. But at the end of the day, we hug and kiss, and say I love you.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My husband and I did that back in the late 90's and we actually ended up separating for a year. He moved out and rented a room at someone else's house that had enough room for our 3 daughters to spend weekends with him, and he paid child support, but the time apart helped us to think about things, find ourselves as people, and work on our marriage towards the end of the one year separation. I'm glad we worked it out because our marriage is better than ever and we actually listen to one another now. Sure, we still argue, but at least we are willing to "hear" what the other person is saying before we jump on our high horses. We also realized that we cannot allow the children to play us against each other, either. They tried doing that as they got older, which caused many arguments until we realized what was going on. We set them straight and now present a united front.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2009