How can i Raise my sex drive?

this is my problem ... I had a baby boy on may 1st , so he is almost 7 months old . My husband is constanly wanting sex and i have no desire at all ... I have researched pills and such just so i can make him happy . Its taking a huge toll on our relationship and its driving me crazy that im not making him happy. I have also been having night sweats and mood swings , i have been in the worst mood the past 2 weeks no matter what i try . But working full time , trying to keep a clean house and taking care of my son is hard , and adding sex on top of that when im not ion the mood at all ... What can i do ?

ScarlitBegonias

Asked by ScarlitBegonias at 8:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Girl, I hate that you have to go through this. This is my thoughts... men are dogs! I don't think sex is necessarily a huge part of a relationship. Anyone can have sex. Not everyone can keep a relationship alive and happy though. Sex is just not all that great for me... In fact, I now look at it like a duty rather than something good. I think you should tell your husband to get the hell off of your back or go to the bathroom and take care of himself there.... NO MAN NEEDS sex.... Tell him to go find a cow or something....
    Anonymous

• Your husband can clean the house and help out on the nights he wants sex.

That said, having sex doesn't have to take that much energy. Talk to him about how you don't have a lot of energy some of the time but you are still ok with having sex. He will just have to do the work involved. All he may want is for you to be there and put in a little effort. We may be talking 10 minutes.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I have had this problem before also.I have a very patient husband but I still felt guilty. I did find that if I gave in I became aroused eventually. I don't believe that men NEED sex but I do think that it helps married people reconnect and feel closer. Good luck but know that you are not alone in this feeling. Many women go through this!
    mommix4

Answer by mommix4 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I went through something simular when my youngest was under a year old. But if my husband initated sex I would get turned on after a bit and even I felt better afterwards. Sometimes try just doing it and see how much better you feel. Women need it just as much as men. For you to want it you have to get back in the swing of things. The more you do it, the more YOU will want it too. Also, tell your husband you are tired and if he wants sex that you need help around the house.
    Anonymous

• girl when you find the awnser please let me know...going through the same thing....lol
    MaMaDukeS321

Answer by MaMaDukeS321 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• same here... ugh. i love my hubby to death and that man turns me on everyday but my drive is extremely low! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My daughter is 20 months and I still dont want to have sex, so if you figure it out..please let me know!
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 22, 2009