so our Catholic basher is back...

does it matter that I love being Catholic?

or is my religion my choice just as not being a religion is my choice?

what is your religion? Give us something positive about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I'm a christian and going to church is a wonderful experience for our family. When we leave we all feel joyful and refreshed. I think its definitly something to brag about and we do give dues that go toward sending our children to better schools. I say to each its own and whatever makes you happy and feel fulfilled in life then that's all that should matter. I don't believe its rite to judge someone by there religion because to me it doesn't make the person.

wink

31angelmommy3

Answer by 31angelmommy3 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I'm atheist. You don't have to go to church or donate money. You don't have to believe in imaginary gods.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 8:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I'm catholic but I don't go to church... and if I get married, it wont be in a church.
    Anonymous

• I'm an atheist.  I live by my own rules without fear or guilt.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• You are bashing by calling people "bashers". And, there is more than one person speaking the truth about the Catholic Church. How many times do you have to be told that? Like I said in another thread.....the Catholics call the Catholic religion the one and only true church, so since the Catholics say that, they should know that they are going to be challenged with scripture.
    Anonymous

• :00 ----
    our guest of honor has arrived. :-) welcome my dear.
    Anonymous

• going to church keeps me at peace. It is great to have a relationship witih God.

I am who I am becaue of my beliefs.

It is great to have a set of people who wants to live by the bible and live by God's law.

Anonymous

• on Nov. 22, 2009 by: 31angelmommy3
    I'm a christian and going to church is a wonderful experience for our family. When we leave we all feel joyful and refreshed. I think its definitly something to brag about and we do give dues that go toward sending our children to better schools. I say to each its own and whatever makes you happy and feel fulfilled in life then that's all that should matter. I don't believe its rite to judge someone by there religion because to me it doesn't make the person.

--

my husband says this. He just feels better after going to church
    Anonymous

• Anon 9:00  the Catholics call the Catholic religion the one and only true church,  Every religion on the planet says the same thing!!!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Anonymous
    :00 ----

You jerk. NR lol I really have NOT posted any Catholics questions in a while. Not that you will ever believe it when someone tells you the truth....
    Anonymous