Have you ever?

Have you ever had pregnancy symptoms before you got your BFP? I am on cd 31 and my nipples are tender, I'm having lower back pains and I am very tired. Well I took a test tonight and still got a BFN. But there are no signs of AF showing up. I am going to force myself to wait until Thanksgiving to test again with FMU, but I was just wondering if anyone else has ever experienced symptoms and got a BFN.

Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had three false negatives before i got a positive- at week 7! Its very possible, if your really worried or suspect i recommend blood tests
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:36 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i've been going thru the same thing! i've tested twice and the last week and they said neg but i'm on cd 35 and its usually 30-32 and i have all the symptoms. gl!
    prettynpink1323

Answer by prettynpink1323 at 5:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2009