He is only 14 months!

And learned how to blow in a whistle today. I was so impressed. I never thought something so simple would make me so happy.

What kind of things have your child/children done that amazed you?

Haven_Doug1013

Asked by Haven_Doug1013 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my 16 month old showed us that she knows how to use a spoon today! We've never pushed utensils, and she doesn't use them at home, but at grandma's tonight she was shoveling in the mashed potatoes!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My three year olds were watching Playhouse Disney episodes on the computer. When the screensaver came on they would know to move the mouse.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My 16 month is potty trained I would have never thought to show a child that young but she copied her sisters. She is now 16m old and has been fully potty trained for over 2 months now.
    Have3Girls114

Answer by Have3Girls114 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My three yr old sings..."A B C D E F G, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, next time wont you sing with me." So adorable.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 9:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• My son has been making truck noises since he was about 9 months. He opens doors and says full sentences now. He is 20 months. He undone his carseat while I was driving down the road and was standing up and staring at the people behind us! He is real mechanical.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• That is wonderful! That means he may be able to suck through a straw now, too, if he hasn't learned already. Oh, and he can blow bubbles through the bubble wand! So cool!

My granddaughter watches us whistle with our lips and she puckers hers up all the time, but doesn't know how to do it yet....she's so cute!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2009