Would you be happy to know that you are being haunted by a loved one?

I would be upset because that would mean they haven't crossed over.

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do believe in ghosts but I dont believe that they are your dead loved ones.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Would depend on which one it was? I would like my grandma to haunt me (my mom's, mom)

Answer by louise2 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I don't see it as being "haunted" sometimes there around to keep an eye on you,help you through a hard time with some ppl.  Are you being haunted? or is this hypothetical?

EarthHippy

Answer by EarthHippy at 8:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• see this is weird but at this time of year i feel my son a lot. even though he was never around us. i feel like he is here. also i smell coffee a lot lately and we don't own a coffee maker. that was always the scent i associate with my grampa. the other night i heard voices and smelled the coffee. it was really unnerving.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Idk if ghosts are real but if they are then no! It would mean that they are not resting peacfully. It would also make it harder for me to move on.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I don't believe they are loved ones i believe they are demons. God says when you die you go to heaven or hell. He doesn't say you stay around here on earth...that is not his plan
    Anonymous

• It would freak me out. I love you, now go away.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• If it was someone you loved, why would you be afraid of them? I hope the people I love that have crossed are peacefully doing what they need to be doing on the other side, not stuck in this realm, but I'm not afraid of them. I would try to get them helped across the divide though, if I felt they were stuck here. Death is just a portal into another life. An unknown one, to be true, but we need not fear.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 10:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Well....I don't believe in ghosts or crossing over...so that's that.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• well I've never met my MIL she died when DH was 14 but I've seen pictures and home movies and I've been seeing her around our house lately watching over us and our son. I saw her at the hospital when my baby was born. I've had too many experiences with the paranormal to not believe. But I'm not afraid of her presence I actually find comfort in it. You may think I'm crazy for believing and that's fine. I've seen and so I believe.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 22, 2009