AmeriPlan

Please honest anwsers. I know that ameriplan is not a get rich scheme and it is a business. I've been in a home business but wanting to try something different. I've researched it awhile, but would like honest answers from ameriplan brokers. How much do you honestly make and how hard was it for you? How did you get started? Would you recommend it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• It IS a rip off. Their plan stinks to high heaven and the only people making money are high up the upline.
    Anonymous

• I did Ameriplan for a while. I know how to market online and offline very well but the problem is getting other people to do the amount of work it takes (especially online marketing) to be successful. This is true with most MLMs. I have found that it's important to find an affordable (for everyone) product/service that people love and will spend the money on it, and the market isn't saturated. I found that Ameriplan wasn't either. It's more affordable then many other MLM's, but still....you have to make sure people can afford to pay the autoship for at least 3-6 months without getting much much money. Ameriplan just didn't fit with my goals. I hope this helped. :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 9:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I looked into Ameriplan ( I do insurance for a living) so I looked into it......wasn't something I wanted to get into. I have been in fully insured and Third Party insurance.

I was looking but out of everything I looked into, I went with Scentsy the wickless candle. Reason was, low cost start up, Everyone loves candles and their concept is safe which has been a huge factor to me, and everyone with kids, plus it is a low cost product so it to me it was affordable to the consumers also. I joined last year & it has done better than I thought or expected.
    I have no regrets and the main part of my business now is from referrals from my current customers, so it did pay off getting into Scentsy.
    If you want to look into something else. my web: http://livenscents.scentsy.us
    my email : www.allscents@yahoo.com or PM me here.

Good luck with what you are looking for!
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i dont do ameri-plan, but i can say that every person i have ever talked to that works with them has been the rudest people i have ever met in my life! im sure that there are some very nice people, but all of the ones i have met has been rude! i work from home with a wellness company and i really like it. its also not a get rich quick thing, but there is no selling or anything and its not multi level marketing. your best bet is to check with the better business bureau. i dont think that ameri-plan scores very well there. i know i looked into before i started working with our company and it relieved me a lot to know it was awarded by the better business bureau.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 5:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• AMERIPLAN has an F rating with Better Business Bureau. I would stay away.
    Anonymous

• I chose not to go with ameriplan...this is what I do from home instead...

http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2009