IRRITATION!!!

hi i have a Q. my 5yr old was at my daughters house the weekend and we can only use dove soap but she only had ivory we cant use ivory at all,well anywho she used the soap dwn there,in the private area and now she is irritated, what can i do r use to help it go away???

concern mom/grandma

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 9:43 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Health

• maybe try an oatmeal bath? Or just rinse in warm water, pat dry and have her go without panties if she's just going to be at home, so everything can air out.
    Anonymous

• If it a reaction to the soap. If you clean her with the right soup. I should go away. Might want to try some baby cream that is for diaper rash. It might work.

Answer by louise2 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• i would try some A&D ointment and then make sure she always has her own soap with her from now on!!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2009