What do you think?

I've been having cramping and backpain the past few days. I've also had a bit of heartburn which I've never had in my life. I'm really bloated. I haven't got a period yet because of the breastfeeding and I just kind of feel like I'm on my period but I'm experiencing no bleeding. What do all of you think? Is it possible? And if it thinks I'm having my period could this mean that I may ovulate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are about to have your period, that means you ovulated about 2 weeks ago.
    But it could be either.

Answer by louise2 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I MEAN COULD IT MEAN THAT I OVULATE IN GENERAL. I KNOW THAT WHEN YOU DON'T GET A PERIOD YOUR CHANCES OF OVULATING ARE REALLY SLIM. SO I WAS CURIOUS THAT IF MY BODY THINKS I GET A PERIOD MAYBE I OVULATE.
    Anonymous

• Most women don't get a period when they're breastfeeding, I get random spotting but your body still goes thru the normal cycle. Yes you are ovulating and can get pregnant again.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2009