Is It Just Me?

Or do you too get confused as to which anon is which? I think that if you're going to post anon, you should give yourself a designated nickname solely so I can tell one anon from another anon. I mean, if I were going to post anon, I would give myself some snazzy nickname, like SlyFoxJ or the Jennanator.

Oh, wait. Crap. Now I gotta think of a new nickname...

Anyway, what say you? I think that if we all did this, it would catch on, and then I would be able to tell who said what to whom. Really, it would make my life much easier. So... you know.... get on that or something.

Kaithnxbai.

Guinhyvar

Asked by Guinhyvar at 10:01 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol! That's the thing though, if you think about it, ALL the screen names here are "anon". I'm Sailorwifenmom. But really, does that tell you WHO I am? Would you know me if I were to walk up to you and, say, kick you in the knees?

The only people on here who know who I am in "real life" are the friends I have in 'real life" that's on here, too. And the only reason they know Sailorwifenmom is "me" is because I told them. I could have kept that to myself and still stayed "anon".

lol, I guess the point I'm trying to make is that while I can see having the anon feature for really delicate stuff, I don't see why so many people hide behind it in day to day stuff, it's not like people here really know them :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:13 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• AMEN Sailorwifenmom!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:24 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I hate anon answers when someone is just not brave enough to answer a question because of the backlash that they might receive. However if it is an embarassing subject and you do not want to divulge who you are then it toally makes sense. Maybe they should just be designated a number or something to that effect.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:44 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I agree! So let's call me.........hmmm......... BigBootyBanshee?? YeaH, LET'S GO WITH THAT!

-BIGBOOTYBANSHEE
    Anonymous

• You're so right.

**smellypanties69
    Anonymous

• Lol. This is funny. Love the nicknames. I will just post as me.
    momma2rhylee

Answer by momma2rhylee at 3:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2009