The Warren Commission - JFK and Oswald

Do people still believe that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK? I don't. Just wondering what people think now that it's been over a generation now. Just give a yes or no answer, it doesn't matter what your theory is....

shellbyrne

Asked by shellbyrne at 10:04 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• From everything written, the majority of Americans don't belive the Warren Report and most believe that Oswald was set up..a patsy...that there was a conspiracy that the Warren Commission tried to ignore. I am pretty sure there was a conspiracy.ANd I don't think it involved any foreign group or the Mafia. Enough said.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Never beleived it. My dad was in boot camp with Oswald and told us there was no way he could have gotten that shot--there was a reason he was set at a desk. He had no gun skills and couldn't learn them either. He was a patsy.
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 12:21 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Yes.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2009