My heart is broken over little Shaniya Davis what is wrong with this world?

I can't sleep after watching this story on Nancy Grace. Why did this happen to such a sweet little angel. I hate how they keep showing that monster taking that poor baby up to a hotel room. It just burns me up! and makes me sick. I hope the murder and the mother and the childs dad (how could he let that poor baby go back with that woman) burn in hell.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• I think it is so sad. I do not agree that the Dad is to blame but the Mother and who ever disgusting excuse or a person should left to rot somwhere. The poor baby should have been watched over by her Mother and I cannot even begin to fathom how sick of a person would sell their child.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:39 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• people are sick
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I live very close to the town this happened in, and it has broken my heart as well. I have mixed feelings about her father, though. I agree he shouldn't have ever let that child go live with that skank of a mother. But who would ever think a mother would do something like that???
    He has to live with this the rest of his life and he is truely suffering.
    As for the lowlife piece of human filth who killed this baby and did those unspeakable things to her and her so-called mother........there is no punishment BAD enough for the two of them. But I hope they pay!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• It's awful. But as parents we need to see who is around us, check the county websites to see what pedophiles live nearby and listen to our instincts if don't like someone. We need money to track all the sickos in our world. Hideous.
    Anonymous

• Sadly some women only want a D I C K, and they could care less about their child. her" mother" needs to be killed after she has her new baby, and so should the b a s t a r d that killed and raped the poor little girl.

Also they need to make that bit ch of a "mother" look at the little girls picture all day every day.

Same goes with Casey Anthony they need to kill that Bit ch also.
    Anonymous

• The Mom gave the sicko the little girl. Both should die for the little kills rape and death.
    MySweetGirls2

Answer by MySweetGirls2 at 11:38 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I agree, although I don't think lethal injection would be punishment enough for either the mother or rapist/murderer. It would be getting off too easy. As for her father, I have heard he was in and out of jail, but when I saw him on the news he was truly suffering for what happened to his little girl, and he has to live with what happened for the rest of his life.
    lilmama2be

Answer by lilmama2be at 11:51 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• It is sick, but I am saddened for any child not just this one that is forced into sex slavery, raped, sexually abused, neglected, or murdered.

I don't begrudge the father as I don't think any parent would send a child in the care of the other parent knowing this would happen, nor do I know if the courts had it arranged that this woman was fit enough to have visitations and he was respecting her rights. It's his place to grieve the loss of a child he cared so deeply for and not mine to belittle that.

As for the world; it's full of sick people giving birth and lack there of or poorly of raising their children to repeat cycle. :( It’s very sad that this exist in the world.
    Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 12:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2009