What does this mean?

We were flirting and have only been talking for a couple of days then all of a sudden he tells me "One thing about me, I hate mind games" I never thought this was more than just two lonely friends talking and flirting... could he be shooting for more? I am so confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Who? Your husband? bf?
    Anonymous

• I could use a little more info. Are you dating? how do you know this person?
    Anonymous

• This guy I am talking to... someone I knew 9 years ago but got a hold of on facebook and we have been talking for 3 days.
    Anonymous

• Just do him, and then don't call him for 2 weeks.
    Anonymous

• are u married to someone else?
    Anonymous

• Lose him he sounds very controlling. He is only onto this way because he must have burned himself before. OOOOOOOR>>>>>> #2 He is sick of trying to figure out why nobody likes him all of a sudden without dropping over like a jellyfish sick retarded and brainless infatuated into sex him all over and then just let it go, say nothing , act stupid and just worship him.
    It seems like controlling men I've met all say the same things... .... ahhhh...... "the mind game.....the line of the century to make them appear set apart, all cool, and in control, and all that stuff. OOOOOOR you could have actually said something to him to give him an impression you are easy pickins. "just saying.....".
    Anonymous

• Well if your just talking it is kinda weird, him saying he doesn't like mind games. I mean you haven't even been on a date yet. If your going to procede I would do so with caution.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 10:52 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I asked for an example of what he meant and he never wrote me back so I don't know... I just got out of a relationship and this is all so new for me.
    Anonymous

• he could just be giving you a heads up that he wants you to be honest with him. i started talking to a guy recently who told me the 2nd time i talked to him he doesnt do mind games and i took at face value. he doesnt want to screwed with and really who does?...so no leading him on, no bullshit just be straight up honest about how you feel, and if your upset with something he says or does dont pretend everything is ok...i dont see how that is controlling, all of the controlling guys ive met (well women too) all play mind games.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• He wrote me back and said flirting with no boundries but possibilities... what does he mean?
    Anonymous