Wierd Question??

my baby is just about 12 weeks and for some reason i feel this strong desire to have another baby. Not right now but sometime lol. its really wierd because i think about it a lot. My husband doesnt even know if he wants more and its getting me really upset. Anyone else feel/felt this way?? I feel crazy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My DD is 6 weeks and I feel that way too. I want to wait 2 years atleast but I'm enjoying this whole experience so much that I wouldn't mind having another one. My SO says we can't have another one for 5 years lol.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• I wouldn't be worrying about whether your DH wants more or not just yet! Also, for your health and you next child's health it's best to wait a minimum of 18-24 months before getting pregnant again.
    Anonymous

• I've had baby fever since she was born 10 1/2 months ago..... we fight about it so much... i'm guessing its normal? hopefully
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Don't feel crazy. It is totally normal. I think Hormones are a big cause for the feelings. I also went through this. Remember your are a woman, and a mother and this is what we do. You aren't crazy!
    hollysybb

Answer by hollysybb at 11:40 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• no no no your not alone!! in fact right after i gave birth to my dh and held her in my arms i said something like i can't wait for the next one! lol my mom was like WTF haha
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 11:53 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• my adorable babyson just tusn 3 months old , and yes , i feel like a want another bundle of joy , RIGHT NOW LOL

i portray myself with a belly soon enough , lol

but my dh is like mmmmm lol financially is dificult for us , to have one baby after another , so we'll have to wait longer than 1 year , we talked about the birth contrl method thats good enough for 5 years bu he didnt want me t get dat one cuz he fears i may not be able t conceive again lol

so i guess he considers another baby blessing soon :) lol
    mean while im just enjoyin and enjoyin and enjoyin and enjoyin and enjoyin and enjoyin and my ds rite now lol

my mom alway said to m during ma pregnancy , "i hope you dont think labor was easy cuz you'll end up wanting to load your self with mom babies lol"
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 12:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2009