i am confused

my bf and i split up a while ago and decided to be friends since then we have both dated other people and both became single again in the last 2 months we have been doing things together with the kids and everything that goes along with have a relationship and we even live together and sleep in the same bed but when he askes me what we are i dont know what to tell him..Are we back togerher? are we just like roommates? i am soconfused can someone please help me with this

sweetlove24

Asked by sweetlove24 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say you are back together.
    Anonymous

• Did you live together when you saw other people? Did he move back in? I am a little confused.
    Anonymous

• i wouldnt consider the option of being roomates cuz you guys are at different level (i refer to the kids) and yes , i'd say u guys are back together !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 22, 2009

• Why don't you talk to him about it? I am not trying to be mean, but I don't understand why when he asks you about yours and his relationship you go and ask a bunch of strangers who don't even know you or him.
    You need to think about what you want. After you decide what you want, go to him and talk to him. Don't expect an answer right then and there, I am sure he will have to think about it just as you have.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Only you can figure that one out. If you don't know then we wouldn't know. Ask him what he wants to be.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Here is what i think you and the dude should just love apart and thats it living together your just confussing each other its very sad .In sure that you both
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Nov. 24, 2009