I had a tubal so I know I am not preg so what is it?

Just wondering if you ladies could help.I am 3 weeeks late and had a tubal so I know i am not preg.Is it common to skip periods after a tubal( I had it 5 1/2 months ago and they have been reg ever since)What do you think could cause missed periods?

Okay I know Your not doctors so save the drama..I dont feel like this is an emergancy so I thought I would ask on here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Health

• You can still get pregnant even if you have a tubal................
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Umm your tubes can come untied. It usually happens in the first 6 months after having the surgery. That's how my mom got pregnant with my sister. Get of home test just to make sure you're not. If you're not you need to go to a doc. You may have developed cysts from the surgery.
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 1:21 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• yes you could be PG(i had my tubes cut and burned but there is always the possiblity) but has anything changed, Stress is a big factor on late periods.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2009