Im being told that i dont have a right to be mad! whatcha think?

Me an my hubby have 3 boys 5, 3, an 8 wk! he also has another son that is 5! well my step son mom brought him ova to us yesterday! he was coughin alittle bit but i didnt think anything of it! well he started running a fever before he left today so i gave him med for it! well when his mom got here i told her he was running a fever! she looks at me an says that he has been sick with h1n1! well i went off i feel that she shouldnt have brought him ova with him having h1n1! im so upset i dont want my boys gettin sick my 5 an 3 yr olds have been vac for it but my 5 yr old just got his yesterday! so i dont even know if its working yet! im taken all the precautions so my 8 wk old doesnt get it! but now there is a chance he will! so i went off on her an ppl are telling me i was wrong! what do ya think?
i posted here cuz this is the most active post!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Nov. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have every right to be mad.
    Anonymous

• what a stupid biatch
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• She was VERY wrong to bring a sick child into the house of an eight week old!! Yea you have the right to be mad! You are your baby's protector. What kind of an A-hole wouldn't tell you the litte boy she is dropping off has swine flu?? Poor boy, he should have been home resting. She is a lazy-ass mother for not taking care of her little boy when he is sick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Oh my gosh !!!! What the hell kind of a parent is she? Keep him at home for goodness sakes. He probably felt really bad and needed to stay home. What kind of an asshat would do that knowing you have an infant to care for? Geeze I'd be pissed
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I would be livid!! I understand the kid should get to see his dad, but NOT when he's sick and there's a newborn involved!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 12:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Op here forgot to add that his mother is also a freakin nurse so her of all ppl should know to keep her child home if he is sick!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Couldn't read with your typing, slang and grammar errors. Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'd be extremely pissed. She would never hear the end of it.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 12:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Did DH tell you that you overreacted?? If he did, have him spend the day in the ER watching poor babies get poked at.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I would be livid this is why I am so glad I dont have any baby mama/baby daddy drama LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2009