how often do u do "THE NASTY"

is it the same as when u and ur dh were first together?

marquezt18

Asked by marquezt18 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You just made me think of the movie Hollywood Shuffle! Usually we are intimate at least four times a week but that has not been the same since we just had our third child two months ago. I getting kind of irritable now that you mention it!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• No way we did the nasty like twice a day... Now im 9 months pregnant and although we did it this morning it was awfully painful and had no enjoyment for me because it hurts my hips and pelvic region... Eeeeeeek!

We'll see about when I have the baby though haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• nop , we would do "teh nasty' 1st every tuesday lol it always fell on d sae day , idk ! lol then more often , but throught my pregnancy , not often , and my wonderfully adorable son just turns 3 months old , and we still havent done lol
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• We don't do anything nasty, so I don't know what you're talking about. Are you some kind a freak?
    (note the sarcasm)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• At least 3 times a week.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2009