I breastfed the first 3days. I havent in a week or so, can i still continue?

nikki_radio_dj

Asked by nikki_radio_dj at 12:50 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sure can. Go put that baby to breast. Nothing but nurse for 24 hours...your supply will be back to par by the end of it.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Can i continue to breastfeed even if i dont eat healthy. I mean after i gave birth i rarely get hungry.
    nikki_radio_dj

Answer by nikki_radio_dj at 12:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I didn't have an appetite for several days after I gave birth but what I did eat I made sure was good for the baby - just be sure to drink plenty to keep your supply up. Good luck!
    momofthreekjs

Answer by momofthreekjs at 12:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• sure you can , just make sure you put ur baby on the breast so your milksupply comes faster :) and drink plenty of fluids so you can supply for your baby !

and its only been 3 days da u havent eaten healthy , so dont worry , u'll be eating healthy soon !
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• yes I sure would try if the baby gets confused about the nipple my friend pumped milk into a bottle the brest milk is worth giving to your kiddo
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2009