If you struggled a lot would you have waited to have children or would you do it all again in a heart beat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I waited and I'd wait again. It gave my husband and I time to accumulate what we wanted, travel, get educated, etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• im not really struggling , me n ma dh r doing pretty good , but i'd have waited , only a lol bitmore , cuz da way i could had saved more $$$ than i did , and that way i wouldnt have to worry soo much bout how to bring snme income to make things even easier for us and not to worry all the time about having to go back to work soon . cuz i'dlove to stay with my now 3 month old adorable son until he was a bit more than 3 or even 4 years old lol
    happymom1988

Answer by happymom1988 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I was 16 when DD was born and I would not change it for anything in the world, I cant imagin doing it any other way.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Well anyone's finances can struggle regardless of having children or not, so no on that side of it.

However if your relationship is struggling, yes, I would have waited longer. My Dh and I are great together but I wish we would have had more couple time when we were just newlyweds instead of newlyweds and parents. But I didn't feel like that at the time, at all and I know God gave me my children when he did for a reason. Left on my own, I wouldn't have had my own but adopted older children. HE knew what I needed more than I did.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 2:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• If I could wait longer and still have the two amazing kids that I have, yes I would have waited. I was 17 when DD was born, and 20 when DS was born. We have been through a lot finically, and are just not starting to make it again (although I still dont have a job). Im also in the middle of college, which would have been better to finish before kids (finicially anyway). I love my kids and I wouldnt change them for the world, but I do wish my finicial situation was different.
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 4:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Even though financially it's tough at times I wouldn't have waited. We live by the saying if there's a will then there's a way. God has his ways of making sure we get the things we need (it would be nice though is some of those wants were in there to though LOL)
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Well, I'm 28 and have an 8 mos. old, by choice. I didn't really want to wait any longer, even though a lot of people think I"m pretty young still. I don't know what the point of waiting would have been. Hubby and I don't travel much (we both work full-time) and I was really freaked out about waiting too long and winding up in some fertility clinic!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I only have one child and yeah dh and I struggle financially from time to time but there is no way I would've waited. We have what we need for us and our baby and we have pretty much everything we want as well. Plus we have an amazing support system behind us! So I wouldn't change anything even if I could.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2009