Pain in lower tummy and it hurts to breath!!!

Ok SO has been wanting sex all day so we climbed in the shower and had some fun. Well after I actually showered. When I bent down to turn off the water I got this horrible sharp pain in my lower abdomine. It was so bad it almost made me puke. Drying off my legs I was having the same issue. Well it's been about 20 min and the pain hasn't gone away and now it hurts to breath. The pain in my tummy is constant but it gets really bad for about a min every few min the subsides a little. I'm 35 weeks pregnant and I've never felt this before. Anyone know what it is? Should I call the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would call the hospital.. is it possible its contractions? Maybe you should go in and get it looked out if it continues
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 2:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2009