Do you love daughter or son?

Do you love daughter or son?

candice208

Asked by candice208 at 1:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Kids' Health

• I have two boys and I love both of them unconditionally

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have one of each and love them both of course!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:53 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Yes. I have a son and a daughter. Both of them are teens. I love them both.

Now, even though I LOVE them, and always have and always will, that doesn't mean that I always LIKE them. Just like they don't always have to like me, or just like I don't always like my husband, but we're a family and we love each other, and we stand by and support each other.

Now, I love them both equally, but I also don't love them both the same, because they aren't the same person - but that doesn't mean that I love one more than the other, or anything like that.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My daughter and my son are my reason for living! No joke. They are the only people in my life I really care about. My immediate family and my husband have made it quite clear that I'm not wanted in their lives,so I'm all about my children!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• what?
    Anonymous

• No, not at all. I hate my son. Give me a break!! What kind of question is this? Of course I love my son, if I didn't I would have gave him up for adoption when I got pregnant with him and was unemployed. My son is my life. He may irritate me at times, but I have always loved him and always will.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have two daughters and I love them both very much. I love them but I don't like one of them much.
    Anonymous

• What kindof question is this? Of course i love my kids!! Is this an open question or is there something going on, because even though i dont always ike my kids i will always love them, no matter what they do or how they behave. This question stirs alot of other things in my mind...Like, why would you ask this question?
    Ellie_Louise

Answer by Ellie_Louise at 8:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2009