Has anyone been able to find Zhu Zhu pets in the stores?

Zhu Zhu pets are the little hamster pets that are the huge rage this year for toys. They are selling for fifty dollars on Amazon, but are only eight in the stores. My daughter wants nothing more for Christmas but I find it crazy to pay fifty for an eight dollar item. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

RaMurph

Asked by RaMurph at 1:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Holidays

• Go to Bizrate.com and type in Zhu Zhu pets and it will bring up all the stores that carry them and the prices. Hope that helps
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• we had a line at work yesterday for them. They did not come in.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I live near phoenix, and have been checking stores here for a friend. I havn't seen a hamster yet, but was able to get her several accessories that she couldn't find in Wisconsin. Hope you find them, my friend has been getting the "intel" from store employees and showing up at 6am to get the new shipments.

I'm so glad my kids are too young for this!
    p.b.

Answer by p.b. at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Hey there, I live in Denver and my son is also too young for these... but *not* my nephews.  They are nowhere to be found here.  I remember a couple of years back when the same thing happened with the Wii.

debbiethompson

Answer by debbiethompson at 1:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2009