What is going on with me? Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Last weekend I was starting to suspect that I was pregnant. Enlarged and tender breasts, late period, mild nausea, ect. and we are not using birth control. Well this past Monday I got what I think was my period. It seemed normal until it just stopped on Wednesday and I've had *extremely* light spotting since then. (Not normal for me at all). I also have been getting a strange, very sharp pain in my pelvis on both sides and severe pain in my extreme lower abdomen when using the restroom. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I am going to see the doctor in a few days, but I am just looking for advice/input for now. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Health

• sounds like you had a cyst on an ovary which ruptured and either irritated your bladder or the muscles near it,
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 4:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2009