as a fellow believer in Christ

I should watch what I say and what I do .How can I deal with those who don't?

Momoftwo278

Asked by Momoftwo278 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pray for them :) God will help u :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• pray for them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i agree with the anon above me
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 1:59 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• turn the other cheek

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 2:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Lomve them and don't reapeat whoat they say. Don'te encurage them to make false things up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i'm not chrisitian but this is how i deal with my friends who say they are and curse and say and do what they aren't supposed to.. i ask God to guide them and i remind them that there are other ways to do things and say things.. i don't actually bring up my religion, but i show them by example. Try not to fall into doing the same things they do or say. it works for us. they usually end up coming back later and asking about how i would deal with something...and i always try to give good advice based upon God's instruction. it doesn't change them overnight but it does leave a lasting impression.

Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 10:26 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Well, the only person I can control is myself. What others do, I make sure it doesn't change who I am or how I deal. Pray for them, but assertiveness is okay, if the things they do and say are directed toward you. A soft answer turns away wrath, repay evil with good. But humble honesty and assertiveness are characteristics of Christ Himself. He was always honest (remeber the things he said to the Pharisees...that was honest and assertive.)
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• pray!!!!
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 4:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Aasiyah gave the perfect answer! Show them by example by how to act :) i am still ah ard time with this I still curse and get sarcastic at times but with God's help I can conquer this.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 4:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• One of the hardest things for the Christian is loving our neighbor. Yet we must do it. Here's how: look at that person and see yourself in them. The annoying things they say and do, how arrogant they can be, obnoxious, etc. Does not God see us that way at times? We are not always at our best, and so we must bear with others' faults. At the same time we must see Christ is them - their potential for good - and appeal to what good we can find in them as children of God, our siblings.
    shellbyrne

Answer by shellbyrne at 10:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2009