Honestly

How many work with people who have to be so immature that they tell the boss stupid shit that they claim you are not doing, and yet you are the only one doing anything that is related to work?

Mommy2Be1212009

Asked by Mommy2Be1212009 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• It sounds like it is time for you to start a stealth job search! Polish up your resume, update your Linkedin profile, and get moving!!

The CafeMom Job Hunting Moms group has lots of great tips and support: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• luckily i don't work with anyone anymore of for anyone anymore. whew.
    actually, there were hundreds of immature women and each office had every personality.
    the tattletale, the gossip, the gopher, the slob, the clean freak, the pig that ate everyone else's lunch in the fridge, and the thief.
    welcome to life and the job scene, you'll see it for the rest of your life.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• me, i used to work for a small Chaldean owned grocery store, and the owner's were racist and judgemental as hell! I've had a customer ask me if I knew of a number she could call for assistance because she really lost her house to a fire, and i gave her a family friend of mine's number that works for social services, and one of them went and told my manager i was talking on my phone! After the fact that she "disappeared" into the store while we got slammed with customers, and magically came back once we were slow again. They also talk about all the customers (mainly inner-city blacks) and say we are lazy, uneducated, welfare queens (by the way, the store makes ALMOST ALL THEIR MONEY OFF FOOD STAMPS) and our men are stupid thugs, and they talk about white people and how they hate everyone and think they're better than people, an how they hate our country because we are money hungry and have no morals. ....sickening to me...
    mzhazelrae313

Answer by mzhazelrae313 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2009