quick question i need advise for a friend

im 20 weeks and never had this problem so im not much help to her, but my friend for her whole pregnancy she just has been feeling very uncomfortable.This is her first and shes 12 weeks and i believe 2 days. Her insurance just went threw so she goes to the drs december 2nd. But at her being 3 months she would know if she has an ectopic pregnancy right? I tried looking it up and it says she would be in alot of pain and it would have ruptured by now but i just want more advise for her. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 12 weeks pregnant as well and im almost positive she would know by now she would be in so much pain!
    But im not to sure ive had a molar pregnancy but not an ectopic before
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 3:00 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• she will be fine babes, im 26 weeks preg and i have felt really uncomfy from the start n still do this has defo been my worsed preg yet and if it was my first i could neer go through it again lol am plzd its my 4th xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 1:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009