WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?? BIG, SMALL, WHATEVER..

ILOVEGIONNI

Asked by ILOVEGIONNI at 3:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am thankful for my 3 boys, my husband, the roof over my head, and my coffee. I dont know what I would do without my coffee. I'm also thankful for being able to find something to smile about in almost everything.

ex: I'm up right now because my youngest son woke up sick. He fell asleep on the couch and I just looked over at him and realize while he's doing his light snore he's also blowing snot bubbles out his nose. I thought it was funny. Of course I have already wiped his nose off.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'm thankful for my family...my husband, my daughter, and my pets.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:05 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'm thankful for my husband, my daughter, the Dr. who listened to my concerns about having 3 miscarriages right in a row, for my son who will be born in 9 days, the Marine Corp, deployments, living in different parts of the country, and the awesome friends I've made in all of my crazy journies. I think most of all I'm thankful to be alive! Life is good!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:45 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• The many, many blessings in my life that overshadow my weaknesses and pessimism in times of despair.
    I'm thankful for my family, which includes my husband, children, and granddaughter.
    I'm thankful for the community here on CafeMom because I believe that there are so many vibrant, intelligent, worthwhile women here who need to know that they are appreciated for being here for me, even when they don't realize it.
    I'm thankful for the beauty in this world that God has created.
    And I am deeply and humbly thankful that my husband is still blessed with a job that brings in just enough income for us to get by, which is more than many families who need our help.
    Please donate to your local food pantry and/or homeless shelter. ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:56 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• IM SO THANKFUL FOR MY LIFE AND EVERYTH BRETHE I TAKE AND FOR MY SON AND FAMILY WHO HAS STOOD BY ME THROUGHT IT ALL... I AM THANKSFUL THAT GOD GIVES ME THE STRENGHTH TO GO FORWARD EVEN WHEN I DONT FEEL LIKE I CN. THANKFUL FOR THE MEMORIES I HAVE MADE AND AM STILL ABLE TO REMEMBER.
    ILOVEGIONNI

Answer by ILOVEGIONNI at 12:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2009