i am 8 months pregant and i have a 23 month old son who will not let me leave his sight and it only started like this about 2 weeks ago he has always been attached but he would at least play in his room now he wont

could i be having the baby early and not know it

mom2boyz0608

Asked by mom2boyz0608 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe he's starting to realize that there's ACTUALLY a baby in there & is starting to get a little jealous... I don't think he's got some premonition about you delivering early, he's probably just going through a clingy phase. Also... maybe he's teething. My son is SUPER clingy when he's teething.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I think it is probably just one of those stages they go thru. My 26 month old goes thru them several times. Sometimes she plays great by herself, others she just want's to be in the same room as me. I'm sure he'll grow out of it and then slip back into it again someday :-) Lot's of help huh...lol My dd has always been clingy, but she does give me MY space every now and again. Congrats with your soon to be baby.
    Jesstsilly

Answer by Jesstsilly at 12:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2008