Are these boots out of style?

I'll post the link below. They're from winter 07 so 2 years old. Are the still in style?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Wear them. They are black and look comfy in the cold. Forget about what is in style. They are nice.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• if you have them in your closet, then yes they will be fine, but if you havent bought them yet, you could find other pairs that are more "in season" for less at payless or sketchers
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I bought them at TJ Max for $50, I haven't worn them yet, I wonder if I should take them back and just go for the plain black Bearpaw boots?

I kinda liked that they lace up though so they are more fitted then the other style, but I don't want to keep them if the look "out of style".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i think thier cute =P
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 8:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• No. I personally don't wear stuff based on how trendy it is. As long as it's styled right, anything can look 'in.' I would wear those wtih skinny jeans and/or leggings, skirts, dresses, etc.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• those are mad ugly. And yes people need to wear that is trendy and what is in style. Some people have no sense of style and need to go on What not to wear!
    Anonymous

• ^^ That's really sad.

I wouldn't care...they look warm. I don't like that particular style but hey if you like them wear them. Who cares what's in, you're an adult.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2009

• I happen to actually know what is trendy and these boots will most definately not get you put on What's Not To Wear. They are cute and the anon above is probably a big fat stinky ugly troll who is mad because she wears Birkenstocks.
    Anonymous