anyone else tired of twilight?

its freakin everywhere, just dont see the fascination. ots like high school musical all over again

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 4:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean. But at the same time I'm grateful for it because it has gotten my 13 yr old sister to start reading.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• it makes me sad this is what our society needs to encourage reading
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 4:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• True...at the same time though my stepmother never encourages my younger siblings to read b/c she sees it as a waste of time. She doesn't believe in imagination either. I really don't care for that woman.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'm not...LOVE the saga. Went to the midnight showing of New Moon and have read the books several times through. Once I'm done with Stephen King's new book, I'm going to start the series over again.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I love the movies and the books but I DO think that the t-shirts, lunch box,pens,pins .... are a bit much.
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 6:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I watched the movies because my friend's are waaaay into it. I agree with domsmom2009, it is a little out of hand how much crap they're putting out there for the movies. Oh well!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have read the books and while I like the first book, I hated the rest. (Kept reading hoping they would get better...they didn't). What bothers me most about them is that Bella considers herself unworthy of Edward, requires saving during the whole darn thing, jumps off a bridge like a dork after the guy dumps her, whines incessantly during the whole series, and the werewolf characters "imprint" on children as their future mates. (Nasty!!!!!) There are some self esteem issues with the Bella character that bothers me and I wouldn't let my daughter read them even is she was old enough. Okay, that's my rant for today! LOL
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I love the movies, and now im onto the books due to how the 2nd movie ended, lol. i read half the book in 2 hrs yeaterday!!
    angelgrl5200

Answer by angelgrl5200 at 7:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I find it sad that the Twilight series is what passes as decent literature in this Country; poorly written rubbish, and as for the movies, a little better but Robert Pattinson's head looks like a radish.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Try living where they filmed the first one. We heard about it months before the casting, during the casting, while filming, while editing and then there was the premier. Not to forget all the Twilight tours. We are getting a break since the filmed the next two movies in Vancouver BC. Rumor is ( started by Robert Pattinson ) That they will be filming the last movie in Oregon again. Banging head against wall. The cast is more than welcome to return, the media and it's hype can stay far away. I read the books out of curiosity and quickly forgot them, all except the creepy Breaking Dawn. Those creepy images are hard to get out of my mind. I have friends and their daughters who are totally into Twilight. My 17 year old daughter has no interest in it at all thank goodness. I think she was sick of it before the first movie came out too. I do have Twilight pics on my profile, because they showcase the beauty of my hometown.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 7:34 AM on Nov. 23, 2009