my dh & I are in A HUGE fight about health care insurance

at my job I get 400.00 extra $'s a month 4 not taking health care insurance since dh provides it for the family but next yr they are going to take it away from me & dh wants me to take it since they will provide it for free well that will be the difference between me paying our expensive house pymt $1300.00 a month and then me paying for all my own health care also.
Do you think I'm wrong for wanting him to continue to pay for my since he'd still be paying for our dd's anyway it's only like a $10.00 drop a wk
He's also mad cuz I only work 9 months a yr and I have 2 have that extra money for the summer time when I'm not working to make the house paymt but he thinks he's paying all the bills which doesn't add up to 1300.00 a month to start with & so he thinks he has no money to do fun things w/well neither do I but he's always charging something on the credit card that's why we are where we are with no money. What do u think

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• OP HERE (cont) AM I wrong for wanting him to take care of me so that he can live here where he wants and not in town where I want
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I think if he's your husband and you're in an equal relationship then he should want to take care of you in that way. Especially if he's concerned about money, it sounds like what you're proposing is cheaper. Ugh... men are dang stubborn sometimes! I bet if he called his dad or something and told him about the argument you two were having his dad would agree with you, thus making your hubby agree with you. That's what happens with us. :) His dad always takes my side!
    Don't bring it up for a day or two, then talk about it when you're both calmed down from the argument. Good luck!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2009