When your hubby shaves, does he rinse the razor with water or does he bang it on the side of the sink?

To get all the hairs off I mean. I think its wierd that my dh bangs his razor on the side of the sink...he thinks its normal. Who is right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's normal if he has thick or coarse hair that sticks between the blades and needs a little wack to help get it out. I tend to wack the side of my razor against the edge of the sink when I shave my legs, not that my hair is coarse or thick...lol....it's just habit, I guess.
    Rinsing under the hot water afterwards helps to rinse the blades from the residue.
    I'd say your husband is normal. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• My hubby does both, he rinses it and bangs it LOL..

I just rinse mine..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:54 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• MINE JUST RINSES WITH HOT WATER AND KEEPS SHAVEING , HE DONT EVEN BANGS IT ON THE SIDE OF THE SINK !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• rinse and bangs. my BIL taps out a silly song,drives my sister nuts!
    Anonymous

• both...and at 4 am i wanna walk in there and strangle him with my good hand towels. plus i think he enjoys seeing how far he can get shaving cream and hair along the sink...its like i shaved a cat in there!! lol
    FoxyRoxyMommy

Answer by FoxyRoxyMommy at 2:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2009