does anyone know of a reputable company for a work at home job? I see a ton of ads but I want something that is not a scam, just for extra income. We are buying a new home and I just want a little extra money. Something in data entry would be great, but anything reputable is good!

2GR8LILGRLS

Asked by 2GR8LILGRLS at 8:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi there! I work at home with a completely legitimate company! There are no parties, no stocking of inventory, no MLM! I would love to get you more information and answer any questions that you may have. My website is www.beingunited.com and my email is rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• The company that I own my Business with offers discount savings plans for dental/health and day to day needs. The plans are accepted at TARGET!!! We have over 500,000 provider Doctors and TONS of Fortune 500 Co that accapet our card like: WaltMart, Walgreens, CVS, Lens Crafters, Disney, Khols, Office Max, etc...

You can look at some info and request a phone interview with me if you'd like and we can talk :) just go to my website www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis 

No cold Calling or Selling either!!! Good Luck girl and please let me know if I can help you, ASK lots of questions in your search :)

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 11:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent ideas, resources and ideas for working at home.  You can check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but it can really be a live saver some months.. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I work for Dynamic Income Solutions, We are a team building company, if you are interested in being a part of our growing team email me at apino@dynamicincomesolutions.com. You can check out our website at www.dynamicincomesolutions.com. We also have a webpage with links to companies that hire people to work at home. www.incomesolutions4all.com
    RaynMartinsMom

Answer by RaynMartinsMom at 5:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 8 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details you might have.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 9:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I have a list of legit companies that hire home workers on my website. There is also a great lot of information about a number of different home businesses as well... Check it all out at www.SabrinasCloset.info

I work from home with Ameriplan. I love what I do and have a great income. Check out who we are and what we do at www.ThisIsAP.com We offer daily pay, benefits, training and more! Plus a great bonus program!

Good Luck and feel free to contact me with questions.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I am a manager with gold canyon candles and I love it. Right now is a great time to start because you can earn your kit for free and this is a great time of year because people love candles around the holidays. Feel free to check out my website to see all the products we have. http://mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz Have a Happy Thanksgiving. ~Tara
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 12:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2009

• The company I work for has many independent representatives who sell our books with NO INVESTMENT You simple send people to a special web page (created for free for you) to buy the books and all the credit card processing, and shipment of the book is taken care of on the website. YOU ARE NEVER REQUIRED TO BUY ANYTHING. Commissions range from 8-10% depending on the book, and as your volume of sales increase, your commission percentage does also. The more people you tell, the more chances for sales and the more money you can make.

Find out about the most recent and popular book here: www.stressout-book.com
    and if it looks interesting, click the contact button to send an email that you want to earn commissions, and someone will get back to you right away.
    Wishing you awesome success in whatever business venture you choose.
    DolphinChrissy

Answer by DolphinChrissy at 12:35 PM on Nov. 27, 2009