whats wrong with my pants???

so in the morning they fit fine..all is good but through out the day or even the hour my pants start to slouch...i dont where low rise pants it doesnt work.but i do like one of those old men with the pants low and and the stomach hanging over...i carry all my weight in my stomach.why kind of pants should i be waering???i cant find any that fit normal.i should mention that the fly looks like its down in between my legs...wth....

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you should wear a mid rise (right below the belly button)... and buy your pants "snug" in the store... they stretch thru out the day (I have the same problem)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 8:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• You need to wear pants that are not made with 'stretch' or lycra. Levi's will not slouch (as long as you don't get the 'strech' type). also, make sure that you are in the Ladies department and not the juniors as they are designed for women with curves, unlike junior which are made for girls with little shape. And we all have shape after having a baby or two.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I got some mommy jeans to wear on my post-pregnancy body... stratch jeans seem to slouch more on me. I am always hiking up my pants. You can always get a belt and cinch it tight around your hips when you are walking around.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• hun buy them tighter lol. they stretch out throughout the day
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Ever try Spanx? I love them and wear them everyday. It's like a girdle, but it goes right up to your bra and stays there. It makes a huge difference.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:58 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Cotton stretches. Jeans are made of cotton, as are most pants. I'd say, go for a tighter fit in the store, if you can.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2009