if you were to die soon , would you ...... ?

like to know it so you can enjoy life as muach as you can ?

and leave all d paperwork (like you will ) done ?

or you rather not cuz u wont be able to enjoy life knowing how many days exactly you have left ?

i personally wouldnt like to know

if funny and ironic taht in my inbox from hotmail , theres a quiz like dat lol i wouldnt take it n havent had !

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 8:11 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't wanna know when I die, just because then life would be really sad.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I would want to know so I could tie off loose ends. I am a control freak but I don't have any of that done. There is a lot I would want to leave for my daughters, my words and love so that they would know how much I loved them.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I was faced with being told when I was in my early / mid 20's that I was going to die. I had 2 toddlers and a husband that was only 6 mos older than me. Thanks to God, I didn't die, but in the months that I thought I was going to, it put a lot of things in perspective for me. I think it's very important to put my legal stuff (wills, guardianship for our kids, etc) in order. I don't want to ever need it, but I can't help but think that anything can happen, at any time (people die in accidents every day), and I don't want to add to that pain of dealing with the death - whether sudden or knowing it's coming - to my family.

Think of how loving it is to leave things in order, and make arrangements for your kids, rather than leave it where they have to guess what it is you would want, and fight with the State to do it, while they're trying to mourn you.

(btw, I'm now 37, and I still thank God I'm alive to see my kids grow!)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:24 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• One other thing, I still have to have surgery every so often because of some medical stuff - usually every couple of yrs. Every time, I write a letter for each of my kids and for my husband, telling them how important they are to me, and sharing special memories I have of them with me. It's for them in case I don't make it, and I keep those letters in my important papers - I have every one that I've written, so, Heaven forbid, but if something were to happen to me, they will have these letters that have been written over the yrs for them.

It's not morbid, it's accepting that we don't know what the future holds, and it's my way of taking care of my family, in life and in death.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Hell no! What if it is a half an hour from now? Ignorance is bliss.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I already know. I guess this is easier then not knowing, I can make provisions for my son.
    Anonymous