morning sickness

is it still considered morning sickness even though you don't puke? I feel like I want to quit a bit, through out the whole day.. I am 4 weeks prego..

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 8:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes! Get some lemon drop candies they help. I always had a bag to suck on them all day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Thanks so much, I really didn't know what was going on.. lol I didn't have this with my son :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 8:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I was actually sick for a week and then after that it was gagging and I was always nautious but nothing would come out... candy does help :)
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Morning sickness is a really decieving term.. for me it was all day sickness!!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Morning sickness is just a bad name for it. A lot of people have "all-day sickness".
    I puked almost daily for about 3 or 4 months with each of my kids, but I drank chamomile tea or ginger ale and ate graham crackers a lot to calm my stomach. Hard candy like jolly ranchers worked for me too. My coworker bought me a bag of them because she felt bad that I'd clock in and sit down, only to jump back up and run right to the bathroom everyday, lol.
    Now it's hard for me to have those things without remembering the feeling of getting sick, but they worked pretty well to make the queasy icky feeling go away.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 9:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thats the some here i never had morning sickness like i am this preg the only thing thats been really helping me is pipperment tea and popsicles everything else wont work
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I never threw up, but I lived on sprite and saltines for a few weeks of my first trimester, then spent the rest of the pregnancy avoiding anything that mixed cheese and red sauce b/c it made me feel like puking.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 12:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2009