chosing ur baby's gender

if you would had been given the oportunity to have chosen your 1st newborn's gender , would you have done it or no ?

also , if you had just a single baby as a newborn , and given the opportunity to have twins or vice versa, would you have taken the option given or let GOD give you what he consider best for you ?

i personally wouldnt have chosen cuz to me , tahts going against his will and being ungrateful .

im asking these questions cuz of how advance technology has become and now ppl can choose how tehy want their babys to look like , like they can choose their eyes color and stuff . and also choose tehir gender

what would you do ?

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 8:22 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I thought I wanted a girl when I first found out I was pregnant, but then after thinking, I was like " no... I think I want a boy...." but then I kept going back and forth. so no I wouldn't of wanted to pick cuz I'd keep changing my mind lol and twins, I'd rather not but if thats what was intended for me to have so be it :P
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I'm glad I have what God has given me, I did always want twins but I'm glad I had just 1 first, now I'm due anyday with my 2nd and they will be very close in age.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• No I wouldn't. With people playing God too much, the human race will expire
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• No, I don't believe in God but I think it's nature's way of taking care of itself. I got two girls and that's exactly what I wanted, but had we been able to choose DH would have a son. I;m not interested in mothering a boy to be honest.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I don't think messing around with that kind of stuff is cool. I made a baby and my baby was a boy... I wouldn't of had it any other way but naturally.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I didn't even want to know the gender when I was pregnant.  I didn't care whether I had a boy or a girl.   I wanted the surprise when I gave birth and I have two beautiful daughters.

Gender selection has already caused a dangerous gender imbalance in some other countries.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• No, I wouldn't choose. I wanted a boy but got a girl and i can't imagine any different. Life's full of surprises and challenges. I think it's best to just deal with what comes at you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I would not have chosen. But when I met my second DH, he wanted a boy so bad to carry on his family name. I think I may have chosen at that point. We now have two boys, it worked out great for him.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• No thanks. I'm good with whatever God decides is right for me.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2009