ignorant woman...

i have been sick for what seems all month.3 weeks ago i was in the hospital they thought there was something wrong with my heart.anyway i had bronchitis last week and still dont feel well. any way this woman knows it...but still everytime she turns the corner she beeps the horn.loud.i dont know what the heck shes doing this for. the only reason i know it cause when she beeps ,i sleep on the couch and can look right out my window and there she is...i called the police for advice and they said there is nothing much they can do ...any advice???

cleo1977

Asked by cleo1977 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• did you inadvertently pi$$ her off? even something small that you may not be aware of, or is this a complete stranger?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Why not just tell her that it is irritating? An the police are right, unless it's violating a noise ordinance, they really can't do anything about it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• That is the strangest thing.

If she is that crazy I would just try to leave her alone. Sounds like the type of crazy that might do something worse...know what I mean?

I worry about ticking off the crazy ones b/c....well, they are crazy! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Maybe that's her way of saying "Hi". My fil and mil will come to our house and honk, then sit and wait, like I should jump up and come see them outside. If you can meet her outside, I would tell her that you appreciate her noticing you (with a honk) but it's annoying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Maybe she's beeping, to say hey and let you know she's thinking of you.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Do you know her phone number? If so, you might give her a friendly telephone call and explain to her that you have been ill and are still recovering, and that even though you don't like to complain, this is prolonging your illness. She might be honking her horn for something that has absolutely nothing to do with you in the slightest, and has no idea it bothers you, or she may just be a bitch who doesn't give a crap about anybody else, she might even be doing it on purpose to pee you off, but its worth a try.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Maybe her arm hits the steering wheel by accident, or one of your neighbors is her friend... who knows?? Maybe you should go outside before she comes and wave to her as she passes by. Why assume it is a personal attack on you??
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• cause this woman doesnt like me....i had a fight with her frind and she defends her to the end.though i have never done anything to her.i have waived to her and she is like a statue in her car when she sees me and just looks straight ahead.she is defending this woman like its an obscession.i have never ever done any thing to her.we also think that she doesnt work at the school book store any more cause my daughter does.cant figure it??the neighbors husband told my husband that she was bad mouthing me?
    cleo1977

Answer by cleo1977 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• maybe u could make up stores like she was on ur property and snoopng in ur windows but i wouldnt if it will cause wars.

maybe let her keep honking away till she gets tired of it. make sure u keep complaining to the same police woman/man if u feel like nagging them about doing something about it
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:09 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• if u know about what time she keeps coming around the corner report a stolen car? lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:13 AM on Nov. 23, 2009