no gestational sac?

I found out that Im pregnant again with number 2 a little over a week ago when I was at the er because I was having stomach pain.They tested my HCG levels and they were low and I went back to the ER Saturday due to alot of pain.They retested my levels and they were at 430 and they did a sonogram and couldnt see anything and my last period was October 12.Is that normal?Im suppose to go get my HCG levels rechecked again.Is it just to soon to see anything?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 9:06 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Usually they can see something. Coupled with the low HCG levels, the truth is probably not going to be pretty.

Good luck.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 9:10 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• You may have a Blighted Ovam...I so spelled that wrong. That is what happened to me. I got pregnant July 2008 and hav no idea till the end of August and then i went to the doctor and told him I am bleeding and cramping and they checked my levels and got me an ultrasound and there was nothing on the ultrasound so he continued to check my HCG levels every other day for like 2 weeks to make sure I lost it. Well he sat me down and explained that I was never really officaily pregnant that It was just the Sac with no baby...so I had to have a DNC done at like 13 weeks. So good luck you are in my thoughts
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• you could be just still to early to see anything only because when i was 5 weeks all they saw was the circle with black an if your any earlyer than that they wont see nothing so good luck i wish you the best maybe you ovualted later an all the pain your having is the egg burrowing itself into the lining of your uterus so keep the faith youll be ok your baby too !!
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 23, 2009