I messed up in a very mean way!

Saturday night DH and I were invited to a party at a friends. DH started not feeling well and decided not to go so I was just going to stay home with him, but he made me go I was in PJs and starting to dose and he would nudge me and tell me to get dressed and go. After a hour of this I got up and went. I was there for about 40 mins when he showed up. He stayed for a bit and knew I was having a good time and a few drinks. At 11 I told him I was getting tired. He decided to leave and told me to stay because I was having fun. Everyone was sitting around talking about life and battles we face and what seems like mins it turned into 2 hours. I was telling my "story" and had told them how much I loved my husband and how good he was to our daughter, but sometimes he acts like she is a burden on him... which is truly how I feel. Well he had decided to show back up and only heard the negative part and told me I was mean for saying it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Ohhhhh how sad, I would had told him the truth in front ove them so they could had also convinced him you were telling the truth, that you weren't just talking bad. Poor guy and he was sick. That's another reason if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I hope you guys get through this.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I did something mean to my husband too! He deserves it though, I may have got him fired from his job, he will lose it today or tomorrow. He has abandoned his family - me 1 year old and baby on the way and not supporting us at all, so I called his District Manager and told them the real reason why he lost his last job, which is with the same company he works for now. He's going to be sooooo pisssed. But you don't abandone your family and live it up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Continued... I was not trying to be mean, but I was being honest and everyone there knew this was true they have all witnessed it. I had a little too much to drink ok ok a lot too much and when that happens I become brutaly honest and say exactly what I feel. He was hiding in the garage while everyone was on the porch just off the garage. He said he came back because he was worried I was doing something wrong. I never have cheated on him and never would. He has had a "crisis" and "left" me for another woman 2 years back, but I thought we worked through that. I let him come back and forgave him for everything. I just want him to know I did not mean to hurt him. I feel like such a bitch for it. I love him so very much and want him to see I made a huge mistake and I am truly sorry for it. He just keeps throwing it in my face that the baby is a burden on him just to take a jab at me. He loves her and is to her he just has atemper
    Anonymous

• now that u said something mean about him and u confided in ur friends about it, u come back to him and expain it truthfully because now that the truth is out, its ur time to tell him ur deepest feelings about it. it wasnt mean, its how u really feel.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i think he just kept coming to check in on you like you're a little kid so i personally would not feel at all bad. if he has a problem with what you said, he can ask someone else at the party what you said before he popped back in.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• ur just letting him make u feel guilty, i hate pple that twist things around like that, my SIL will say ''so i'm not good enough to go out with, huh?'' but in reality we dont want her with us. give it a few days for him to stop rubbing it in ur face and get over himself and he needs to learn how to take his cheating problems and taking them out on u, u didnt do a damn thing wrong.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• He is a good dad, but he gets very upset very quickly with her. She is 18 months old and is very very active getting into everything possible lol and it drives me crazy sometimes too, but I know she is only doing what children do. She is very clingy to me and I know this too is just a stage. He gets upset because she never wants him to hold her. He plays with her and loves on her, but he has never given her a bath, held her when she is sick, stayed with her when her asthma flared up. I take her to daycare and pick her up she sees him from 6pm to 7:30pm when she goes to bed (which I put her to bed every night) then she sees him on saturday unless I am out and about because she goes where I go and on sunday. I love him dearly, but my daughter is #1 in my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• why even bother summiting my answer, first i thought you needed advice about what you said to him, now it turned into all about your daughter, nobody's number 1 when you have a family, you treat everyone the same or just be single if your gonna be selfish that way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Anon 10:04 If off the whole problem he had was about me saying our daughter was a burden to him so it was always about her. And I am sorry MY CHILD IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE # 1. it took us 4 years and 5 miscarriages to get her! He is very important to me and I love him, but she is a part of me sorry you don't feel the same way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• ***** ment first off not if off
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Nov. 23, 2009