does anyone own a KEURIG coffe system??

if u do what one do u have ( seems to be 3 out there personal, platinum, special edition ) what do u think about it..like or dislike.. was it worth haveing..im a 2 to 3 cup drinker my dh is a 1 to 2 cup drinker but mon thru fri takes a thermose of coffee..can that coffee maker make that possible? and does it do hot coco on top of coffee ( i heard it did but wanted to ask ) anyone can tell me anything would be helpful..thanks so much..

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I LOVE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some days I drink none, some days I drink up to 4 cups. For me it's great because I don't always sit and drink those repeatative cups in one sitting. My mom who is a 12 cup pot drinker (alone) in the morning LOVED it because she didn't have such a long wait for that first cup! She still made her own pot because it was a little expensive to drink THAT much EVERY morning. (that's about 10-12 bucks a box for 18 - 24 cups in a box) That's the one thing to consider. go to www.greenmountain.com and check out the prices and box count on the coffee, do the math. Do the math on what you waste with your current coffee.... Like I said for me it's great because I drink it one cup at a time (very rarely two cups in a sitting) so I would waste more trying to do it in a regular coffee pot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• sorry i can't help but i hope santa brings me one for christmas..... the red one..... lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:29 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• We are thinking of getting one. There was one in the bank last time we went there and hubby thought it was so cool. I loved that he could make himself a cup of coffee and not have all the waste of the rest of the pot and that I could do tea for my sons if they wanted. And our grocery store has it on sale this week for $60 so I think we might get it.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2009

• thank you.....
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2009