What do YOU use to shave?

Cream, gel, lotion, conditioner, soap, plain ol' H2O? =) I use Pure Silk shaving cream right now, it's the coconut and almond butter scent.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Coochie shaving cream
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I wax. I use a lady named Luciana. I will totally give out her number to those in the ATL area. She is sooooo worth it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I use Skintimate Shave Gel for my legs and pits, and Bikini Zone for the rest.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:33 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Does Bikini Zone make stuff to shave with or it is only that anti-bump stuff? I can't remember, blah. I'm always looking for something better for...uh...you know, the bikini area and "down there" LOL! It's the shits when it starts growing back, I always get ingrown hairs.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:41 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Gilette SatinCare shave gel for my legs, and Bikini Zone for "that"..haha.

I just bought a product I saw someone post about on here awhile back..I'm hoping it's as good as she says it is!
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• i go and get waxed. i dont think i owned a razor or cream in my home for 5 years now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• caitxrawks - I get ingrowns, too. Sucks! Hubbie is always asking if I have any so He can help me with 'em..but since He started shaving me, I haven't had any whatsoever. He must be a pro! ha. ;D
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 10:48 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• I use Coochy Cream to shave everything. Keeps me razor bump free. My husband even uses it to shave his face instead of regular shaving cream.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:49 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Yes, Bikini Zone makes a shave gel. That's what I use, and then I use the after shave gel or cream. I really love the shave gel b/c it stays clear so you can actually see where you are shaving and if you're getting it all, etc.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:51 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• soap
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Nov. 23, 2009