Why are guys such jerks?

This guy I know was being all nice to me and supportive when I went through problems with my now ex boyfriend... now he is being rude and ignoring me. I don't like him more than friends and he has a girlfriend so I wouldn't even go there. Today, I told him that he might have a flat tire and he was rude about it.. he came stormng into my office and I was like, "leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you" when he was actually getting something from behind me (I felt stupid..lol) but he walks out and doesn't say anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Nov. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• If he was rude and ignoring you, I wouldn't have told him about the tire in the first place. Move on and realize that he doesn 't want anything to do with you. OR it may be that his gf doesn't want you two talking.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:37 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Simple enough, I won't talk to him. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 23, 2009

• Leave him alone. It's possible he has issues of his own and needed someone supportive and you were mean to him. So basically you went to his rude level.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 AM on Nov. 23, 2009